S. T.'s new blog


stjoshi.org/news.html

Above is ye link for S. T.'s blog, ye newest entry of which he had pofted to-day. Lots of news, and the ever-humble scholar has words of praise for some of his earlier books, moving him to wonder, "...whether I was a better critic in the late 1980s and 1990s than I am now". I cannot say--I know only that his books from those decades are books that I return to constantly, for edification and entertainment. Those who wou'd enjoy visiting with S. T. will be able to meet him in Providence next month, at the NecronomiCon Providence 2015 convention (where Hippocampus Press will debut S. T.'s Variorum edition of Lovecraft's Complete Fiction, and ye new revised/expanded edition of The Rise, Fall, and Rise of the Cthulhu Mythos (note ye book's updated title). S. T. will also be attending this year's World Fantasy Award in Saratoga Springs, New York, November 5-8.


Comments

Popular Posts