The Other Side by Count Stanislaus Eric Stenbock

Comments

  1. Where's that absinthe... "...always said he would come to no good..." Thank you Wilum for this. The Count Eric Stenbock's poems are impossible to find. Thankfully some of his decadent tales are reprinted. Ah. To live and die in a Parisian garret with the poets of the Sorbonne and Cafe Royal surrounding. ...and Lilith my Dark Lady. Ever present, ever enticing. Thank you so much. I want to find Stenbock's Death poems now. I hope you are well, mon ami. G. ;-)=

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There seem to be quite a few readings of his works on YouTube--but I want to drink ye PRINTED nectar...

      Delete
    2. There seem to be quite a few readings of his works on YouTube--but I want to drink ye PRINTED nectar...

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts