ye LOVECRAFT eZINE!!!

)

Comments

  1. You ARE a legend, Wilum! Proud of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A legend and an inspiration. A worthy tribute to a worthy soul. I look forward to reading it! G. ;-)=

    ReplyDelete
  3. Many thanx, my darlings. Decades ago I told myself that I was gonna stay focused, as a writer, on Lovecraftian horror, that it wasn't just going to be a "phase" for me, but my life as an artist. This determination and aesthetic focus, now, has rewarded me profoundly, and brought such joy into my life. As much as I "give" to HPL in way of homage cannot compare to the treasures he has given me in return.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got the print eZine from A maz n UK less than 24 hours after ordering! What a superb tribute mag. Mike Davis does such a great job with his eZine and Video chats. It is so good to know how much people love and appreciate your work. There is an ethereal quality to your prose - always has been - that allows my mind to float away and inhabit strange dimensions. Brightest blessings. G. :-)=

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts