RPG nocą: Przeczytane... Cthulhu i inna groza

RPG nocą: Przeczytane... Cthulhu i inna groza: W ciągu ostatnich miesięcy pojawiło się na rynku kilka nowych lovecraftowskich antologii. Dwie z nich już zdołałem dorwać w swoje macki: E...

ENCOUNTERS WITH ENOCH COFFIN has prov'd my moft popular book, and it is certainly one of my finest.  I'm lucky if my newer books get more than one review on Amazon~~ENOCH has seven thus far.  And now we have been review'd in Polish!  If ye haven't read ye book, my publisher will be bringing about 40 copies to ye H. P. Lovecraft Film Festival and CthulhuCon, and I will be spending gobs of time sitting with him at his table in ye dealer's room and signing copies.  If you catch me in a really good mood, I may even bequeath unto ye my secret kiss..................................




Comments

Popular Posts