Too Exhausted To Blog--but here's some photos of my week-end...


My fantastic birthday cake from the folks at the H. P. Lovecraft Film Festival!!!  I was amazed!!!!!



with Joe Pulver and Mike Davis at the Lovecraft Film Festival.  Mike did a running hour by hour commentary of the whole thing on the Lovecraft eZine site.


I read a new piece that I had penned exclusively for the Festival.  I've destroyed the doc and this print-out was the thing's only existence.  As I read each page, each page was crumbled into a ball and tossed into ye audience.  I like to keep it fun!

Look for more memories and some videos in a few days.  For now, I am in need of rest.

Comments

  1. What a wonderful surprise that cake must have been! Thrilled that they thought to do that for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Mr W! So glad you enjoyed ye Film Festy, (great make-up!) sorry I couldn't be there to catch a page. We had a bank Holiday here in England, so I caught up with reading and writing my own humble stuff. Looking forward to the next install-meant! G. ;-)=

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts