Coming THIS MONTH from Arcane Wisdom Press!


Even though writing is difficult at ye moment. I am getting deliriously excited about my next two books, both scheduled to be publish'd this month.  Fans of Sesqua Valley will hopefully find much to amuse themselves in the book coming from Arcane Wisdom Press, Bohemians of Sesqua Valley.  With each new Sesqua Valley book, I try to further explore the Mythos of my haunted supernatural valley and they who dwell within it.  With this new book I shew a shockingly new side of ye persona of Simon Gregory Williams, the beast of Sesqua Valley.


I'm also getting way excited about this year's H. P. Lovecraft Film Festival and Cthulhu Con, as there are gonna be gobs of writers there!  Yippee!  I'll be doing a reading from one of my new books, & if I have ye energy I'll be on a panel or two.


Be there or be non-euclidean!

Comments

Popular Posts